Ayahuasca and San Pedro RetreatMaximun available spaces 6 persons
Price per person: US$ 750.00
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
In this 5 days Ayahuasca retreat you will be able to explore your inner world by participating in 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies, 1 San Pedro ceremony, an offering ceremony to the Pachamama, 1 Healing sounds session, psychospiritual therapy to integrate the experience, energy unblocking sessions and hypnagogic light sessions. Thanks to many years of experience and learning, we have developed a Psychospiritual Therapy that integrates the wisdom of the past, the ancestral uses of magical plants (Ayahuasca and San Pedro) and a new methodology based on Humanistic, Transpersonal and Existential Therapy approach. Our Ayahuasca ceremonies are in our Retreat House. During the San Pedro ceremony, you will participate in an ancient Inca ceremony, and after that, we will go hiking in a natural environment in the Sacred Valley to feel the connection with nature during your psychedelic exploration. Also you will participate in a Healing Sound session during the San Pedro ceremony.
During the San Pedro ceremony you will participate in a sound healing session with the collaboration of a music therapist who will lead a session of healing sounds with Andean musical instruments and other instruments.
Our Ayahuasca retreats include the use of a sophisticated blinking light device that helps the brain experience visionary states and other states of consciousness. It is a device that stimulates the pineal gland and the production of endogenous DMT, generating variations in brain wave activity.
Pandora Star Hypnagogic Light stimulates the pineal gland and the production of endogenous dimethyltryptamine (DMT). It is known that the pineal gland is able to detect light even with closed eyes; in addition, this gland produces DMT at the moment of dreaming, when we are in a state of meditation, or in experience of amplified states of consciousness, and also in moments of great happiness. The pineal gland is known as the third eye, or the psychic eye. The sessions with Pandora Star light sensitize our organism and allow a better assimilation of Ayahuasca medicine.
San Pedro cactus ceremony is complementary to the Ayahuasca experience, although it is significantly different. The experience with San Pedro is during the day, and essentially it is a journey of deep introspection and broadening of consciousness. During this experience we will go to a Sacred mountain and we will visit a sacred andean place. The experience is accompanied by a session with Sound Healing.
If you want to know more about our ayahuasca retreats you can visit this page:
What's an Ayahuasca retreat?
Please, remember to follow the dietary recommendations before the retreat:
If you want to partcipate in a retreat, you can contac us:
Make a reservation
- Available dates
- More information
What is included?
- Participate in 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies in a retreat house, close to a sacred mountain in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the house there is a space specially designed for the ayahuasca ceremonies, which is a quiet place ideal for the ceremony.
- Participate in a San Pedro ceremony, which includes an ancient and traditional ceremony of offering to the mother earth, this ceremony is known as "Despacho", and it is guided by an Andean priest of Q'eros. During the experience with San Pedro we will visit a natural environment, near the river, where it will be possible to connect with the nature of the environment and your inner side.
- During the San Pedro ceremony you will participate in a Healing Sounds Therapy
- Participate in a session of Pandora Star hipnagogic light, it is a flickering light which stimulates your pineal gland to produce DMT to help you to experience inner visions and non ordinary states of consciousness.
- Participate in Reintegration Therapies and re-elaboration of the contents of the experiences. The next day, after each ceremony, there is a personal and private conversation to discuss the contents emerged during the ceremony with the intention of finding a way to integrate the process into daily life.
- Special foods for each day of the retreat. The food is vegan, with organic vegetables. All meals are prepared according to the diet and use of teacher plants.
- Accommodation during the days of Ayahuasca Retreat in our Retreat House in comfortable rooms with private bathroom and hot water.
- Private transportation on the first day of the retreat from Cusco to the retreat house and the last day of the retreat back to Cusco. The first day of the retreat we will coordinate with a private vehicle to pick you up from your accommodation in Cusco and take you to our retreat house. The last day of the retreat there will be transportation to take you back to Cusco.
What is not included?
- Any international or national flight
- Fees associated with money transfers for the payment of reservations.
- Travel and health insurance
- Personal expenses
- Accommodations in Cusco outside the dates of the program
We recommend to bring with you
- Comfortable and warm clothes for ceremonies
- Rain coat (Between October and April)
- A notebook to write about your experience
- Hiking shoes
- A bottle for water
- A flashlight
- All the necessary clothes for the days of retreat. There is no laundry service.
- 3:00 pm: To be picked up from your hotel in Cusco by car to take you to our retreat house in the Sacred Valley
- 4:30 pm: To arrive to the retreat centre in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 7:00 pm: Introductory conversation with all the group for preparation for the Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 9:00 pm: First Ayahuasca ceremony
- 9:00 am: Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Personal interview with each participant to help with the interpretation and integration of the experience of the Ayahuasca ceremony
- 02:00 pm: Lunch
- 4:00 pm: A session with Pandora Star hipnagogic light machine
- 8:00 pm: Second Ayahuasca ceremony
- 9:00 am: Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Individual conversation for reintegration of the Ayahuasca experience
- 2:00 pm: Lunch
- 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 9:00 am: Offering to Mother Earth & San Pedro Ceremony
- 11:00 am: To walk close to the mountain in the Sacred Valley
- 4:00 pm: Healing Sound Session
- 7:00 pm: To close the San Pedro ceremony
- 8:00 am: Special Vegetarian Breakfast
- 9:00 am: Special conversation to close the retreat and to give the personal diet and information to work in the reintegration of the experiences with the medicine.
- 11:00 am: To take you back to Cusco in a private car
||Price per person
||Sunday, 10 November 2019
||Thursday, 14 November 2019
||Monday, 16 December 2019
||Friday, 20 December 2019
||Friday, 27 December 2019
||Tuesday, 31 December 2019
||Friday, 07 February 2020
||Tuesday, 11 February 2020
||Thursday, 26 March 2020
||Monday, 30 March 2020
||Sunday, 05 April 2020
||Thursday, 09 April 2020
||Monday, 25 May 2020
||Friday, 29 May 2020
||Thursday, 11 June 2020
||Monday, 15 June 2020