Machu Picchu Ayahuasca RetreatMaximun available spaces 6 persons
Price per person: US$ 1100.00
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
Machu Picchu is an extraordinary place, beautiful and majestic. The Inka city built on the top of a mountain, a beautiful masterpiece of architecture and engineering. Machu Picchu is a sacred sanctuary full of mystery and hidden wisdom. The extraordinary architectural work done on the stone is a source of perplexity, amazement and admiration, its temples and enclosures are built in such a way that its structures are in complete harmony with the mountain and nature. The historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu is considered a World Heritage Site.
This 6-day retreat is an excellent opportunity to initiate an inner journey of healing, cleansing and purification; a journey of exploration of your inner world and the spiritual dimension. In addition, thanks to this retreat, you can visit the most important Inca temple, the wonderful sacred Machu Picchu, a mystical and mysterious place, part of an ancient civilization of wisdom. In this retreat you will participate in two Ayahuasca sessions, 1 San Pedro ceremony, and 1 offering ritual to Mother Earth (Pachamama) and 1 Healing Sounds Session.
If you want to know more about our ayahuasca retreats, you can see here:
what is ayahuasca retreat
Please, remeber it is really very important to follow the dietary recommendations:
If you are interested to participate in a retreat, see here:
Make a reservation
- Available dates
- More information
What is included?
- Participate in 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies in a retreat house, close to a sacred mountain in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the house there is a space specially designed for the ayahuasca ceremonies, which is a quiet place ideal for the ceremony.
- Participate in a San Pedro ceremony, which includes an ancient and traditional ceremony of offering to the mother earth, this ceremony is known as "Despacho", and it is guided by an Andean priest of Q'eros. During the experience with San Pedro we will visit a natural environment, near the river, where it will be possible to connect with the nature of the environment and your inner side.
- Participate in a Healing Sound Session during the San Pedro ceremony.
- Participate in unblocking energy and meditation exercises as preparation for Ayahuasca ceremony
- Participate in Reintegration Therapies and re-elaboration of the contents of the experiences. The next day, after each ceremony, there is a personal and private conversation to discuss the contents emerged during the ceremony with the intention of finding a way to integrate the process into daily life.
- A visit to the Inka temple of Machu Picchu. Includes entrance ticket and a private guide during the whole visit to Machu Picchu.
- A vehicle will take you from our house to the train station and from there you will travel in a train with a panoramic view of all the landscapes towards Machu Picchu.
- The visit to Machu Picchu includes a lunch after visiting Machu Picchu in a restaurant in “Aguas Calientes”.
- Bus ticket to the Machu Picchu sanctuary (round trip) and the whole tour will be with the company of a private guide.
- Special foods for each day of the retreat. The food is vegan, with organic vegetables. All meals are prepared according to the diet and use of teacher plants.
- Accommodation during the days of retreat in a Retreat House in comfortable rooms with private bathroom and hot water.
- Private mobility on the first day of the retreat from Cusco to the retreat house and the last day of the retreat back to Cusco. The first day of the retreat we will coordinate with a private vehicle to pick you up from your accommodation in Cusco and take you to our retreat house. The last day of the retreat there will be transportation to take you back to Cusco.
What is not included?
- Any international or national flight
- Fees associated with money transfers for the payment of reservations.
- Travel and health insurance
- Personal expenses
- Accommodations in Cusco outside the dates of the program
We recommend to bring with you
- Comfortable and warm clothes for ceremonies
- Rain coat (Between October and April)
- A notebook to write about your experience
- Hiking shoes
- A bottle for water
- A flashlight
- All the necessary clothes for the days of retreat. There is no laundry service.
- 3:00 pm: To be picked up from your hotel in Cusco by car to take you to our retreat
house in the Sacred Valley
- 4:30 pm: To arrive to the retreat centre in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 5:00 pm: Interview for preparation for the first Ayahuasca ceremony
- 8:00 pm: First Ayahuasca ceremony
- 9:00 am: Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Therapy of reintegration of the experience and preparation for second Ayahuasca ceremony
- 2:00 pm: Vegetarian Lunch
- 4:00 pm: Energectic unblocking and meditation exercises as preparation for Ayahuasca ceremony
- 7:00 pm: Second Ayahuasca ceremony
- 9:00 am: Vegetarian Breakfast
- 2:00 pm: Lunch
- 3:00 pm: Therapy for reintegration
- 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 9:00 am: Offering to Mother Earth & San Pedro Ceremony
- 11:00 am: To walk close to the river
- 4:00 pm: To participate in a Healing Sound Session
- 6:00 pm: To close the San Pedro ceremony.
- 5:00 am: To leave from the Retreat House to the train station to go to Machu Picchu
- 6:00 am: Train to Machu Picchu (Vista dome)
- 8:00 am: To visit Machu Picchu Temple with a private guide
- 1:00 pm: Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- 4:00 pm: Train to Ollantaytambo and the to be picked up to go to the retreat house.
- 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 8:00 am: Special Vegetarian Breakfast
- 9:00 am: Special conversation to close the retreat and to give the personal diet and information to work in the reintegration of the experiences with the medicine.
- 11:00 am: To take you back to Cusco in a private car
||Price per person
||Wednesday, 13 March 2019
||Monday, 18 March 2019
||Monday, 08 April 2019
||Saturday, 13 April 2019
||Thursday, 16 May 2019
||Tuesday, 21 May 2019
||Saturday, 06 July 2019
||Thursday, 11 July 2019
||Saturday, 24 August 2019
||Thursday, 29 August 2019
||Friday, 20 September 2019
||Wednesday, 25 September 2019
||Monday, 14 October 2019
||Saturday, 19 October 2019
||Monday, 11 November 2019
||Saturday, 16 November 2019
||Sunday, 08 December 2019
||Friday, 13 December 2019