Ayahuasca Retreat, San Pedro Ceremony & Cusco tourMaximun available spaces 6 persons
Price per person: US$ 800.00
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
This 6 days Ayahuasca Retreat includes 2 Ayahuasca sessions that will allow you to explore the depths of your being and will help you to live a deep experience of cleansing, purification and healing. It is also included a San Pedro Ceremony, the sacred peruvian cactus that will help you to connect with nature and an expansion of consciousness.
The Ayahuasca ceremonies are part of a therapeutic system that integrates traditional Amazonian medicine, oriental philosophy and practices, and techniques of introspection and psychological integration.
The Ayahuasca sessions come from the Amazonian ancestral culture. The Ayahuasca ceremonies have been part of the traditional medicine of the indigenous peoples of the Amazon for thousands of years, and today the knowledge and traditional uses of ayahuasca, practiced by native Amazonian communities, are considered a cultural heritage of the Peruvian nation.
Chi Kung Qi Gong or Chi Kung is a practice that has its roots in traditional Chinese medicine. Chi Kung combines breathing techniques, body postures and mind training. The practice of Qi Gong is based on the slow movement of the body, coordinated with breathing and concentration. Chi Kung is an energetic art and is linked to the martial arts and Taoism of ancient China. The practice of Chi Kung allows to strengthen the body and facilitates the generation of energy, liberates energy blockages and allows channeling it for therapeutic or spiritual purposes. The main objective of Chi Kung is to provide tools for the healing of people on a physical, energetic, emotional and psychological level.
The techniques of introspection and psychological integration are based on the Humanist Piscology and Transpersonal Psychology, which is dedicated to addressing the deepest dimension of the human being. It is a psychological approach that tries to help people to find a deep sense of existence, and deals with providing tools and a guide to find it.
During the days of the retreat you will visit wonderful Inca sites or temples, the legacy of the Ancestral culture of the Andean civilization. You can visit 4 different Inca temples:
These are our next available dates:
If you want to know more about our ayahuasca retreats, you can see here:
what is ayahuasca retreat
Please, remeber it is really very important to follow the dietary recommendations:
If you are interested to participate in a retreat, see here:
Make a reservation
- Available dates
- More information
- 15:00 Pick up from Cusco (It is included pick up from the airport or pick up from your hotel in Cusco) We will take you from Cusco to our Retreat House in the Sacred Valley.
- 17.00 Welcome at Retreat House in Urubamba, in the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
- 17:30 Group session introductory to the Retreat, preparation for the ayahuasca sessions.
- 20:00 Dinner and accommodations in private rooms (2 persons per room) each room includes private bathroom with hot water.
- 09:00 Personal interview with each of the participants (Individual conversation)
- 16.00 Chi-Kung (Qigong) and meditation
- 20:00 First Ayahuasca ceremony
- 09:00 Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:00 Personal conversation with each of the participants (Individual conversation)
- 14:00 Lunch
- 16:00 Chi-Kung (Qigong) and meditation
- 20:00 Second Ayahuasca ceremony
- 09:00 San Pedro ceremony
- 10:00 Ceremony for offering to Mother Earth (Pachamama)
- 12:00 Music healing therapy
- 14:00 Walking to the mountain
- 17:00 End of the ceremony
- 09:00 Vegetarian Breakfast
- 10:00 Interview with each of the participants (Individual conversation)
- 13:00 End of the retreat
What is included?
- Participate in 2 Ayahuasca ceremonies in a retreat house, close to a sacred mountain in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. In the house there is a space special setting for the ayahuasca ceremonies.
- Participate in one San Pedro Ceremony
- Participate in one ceremony for offering to Mother Earth with an Andean Priest from Q'eros.
- Participate in a session of Healing Sound Therapy
- Participate in Reintegration Therapies and re-elaboration of the contents of the experiences. The next day, after each ceremony, there is a personal and private conversation to discuss the contents emerged during the ceremony with the intention of finding a way to integrate the process into daily life.
- Participate in 3 Qiqong sessions and meditation practice. The Gigong sessions are guided by a Kung fu intstructor.
- Visit 4 different Inca temples in Cusco and in the Sacred Valley.
- Special foods for each day of the retreat. The food is vegan, with organic vegetables. All meals are prepared according to the diet and use of teacher plants.
- Accommodation during the days of the retreat, in our Retreat House, in comfortable rooms with private bathroom and hot water.
- Private transportation on the first day of the retreat from Cusco to the retreat house and the last day of the retreat back to Cusco. The first day of the retreat we will coordinate with a private vehicle to pick you up from your accommodation in Cusco and take you to our retreat house. The last day of the retreat there will be transportation to take you back to Cusco.
What is not included?
- Any international or national flight
- Fees associated with money transfers for the payment of reservations.
- Travel and health insurance
- Personal expenses
- Accommodations in Cusco outside the dates of the program
We recommend to bring with you
- Comfortable and warm clothes for ceremonies
- Rain coat (Between October and April)
- A notebook to write about your experience
- Hiking shoes
- A bottle for water
- A flashlight
- All the necessary clothes for the days of retreat. There is no laundry service.
||Price per person
||Monday, 11 February 2019
||Saturday, 16 February 2019
||Tuesday, 12 March 2019
||Sunday, 17 March 2019